This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 88 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

2 hours ago, theweestevie said:

I can't remember if it is shown on the screens every year tbf, it's not something that you miss or look out for, it just appears on the screen at this time of year.

I'd imagine when Celtic have been involved it's not been shown on the screens!

8 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

He was a complete and utter failure with Scotland. Never won a thing in his career. Born loser. Hearts are welcome t9 him. 

What a sad post, actually hilarious too. Levein is a true Hearts legend, far too good for the numpties in the sfa. Thanks for chasing him out of the Scotland job

15 minutes ago, dipped flake said:

What a sad post, actually hilarious too. Levein is a true Hearts legend, far too good for the numpties in the sfa. Thanks for chasing him out of the Scotland job

1,031 matches as player and manager and not a single winners medal to show for it. He's a loser 

5 hours ago, slasher said:

Just out of curiosity.....what happens when Celtic are the first footers at Ibrox?

Kevin Kelly, Desmond White etc used to always attend and take part. And yes they did toast the monarch

1 hour ago, dipped flake said:

To be fair he chased himself out of the Scotland job by being completely incompetent. 

3 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

I loved him as a player with St Mirren, the second best defender I ever saw playing for us, only Iain Munro pipped him 

I'm a grown man, with a Mrs and 3 kids.  I shouldn't be sitting here at 9:30 pm thinking about another man, but here we are.

18 hours ago, dipped flake said:

So much of a true Hearts legend that he had to have two testimonials as only 3,500 people turned up at his first one

BT Sports tonight Gents, St Mirren can go 11 points clear with a win.

To put that in perspective, we would be better off at this stage than Hibs were who ran away away with the title last season. 

Pars battered us 3-0 earlier in the season, we need to react from a pummelling from Aberdeen last Saturday.

Difficult game, Saints to win BTTS 4/1 is a good bet, you heard it here first :ph34r:

Edited by Jersey Jim