This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 83 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

46 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Are you team Sawers or Team Nugent?

Whats the story with Kirsten Callahan's man running away with Wee Rachel? Wee tidy thing that's half her age

Mr Nugent seemingly has not seen a clitoris in his life according to Mr. Sawers. :lol:

7 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Just had a wee look on Sawyers fb page there to hear/see his latest rambling pish. What a complete ringpiece 😩

I sat through it also just to see what DTS was on about. You’re correct. He’s a total wankpuffin. 

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Gordon Sawers is that angry fanny from Facebook? Same guy who went to an evening with Gazza and filmed himself singing "simply the best"?

37 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye.....now banned from RP.

Seems fair enough for that alone.

:lol:

12 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Gordon Sawers is that angry fanny from Facebook? Same guy who went to an evening with Gazza and filmed himself singing "simply the best"?

He has a huge picture of Gascoigne on his mantlepiece behind him in his latest rant. :lol:

12 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

It's funny as fuck when the neighbours up above him start banging the ceiling for him to shut up 

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

It's funny as fuck when the neighbours up above him start banging the ceiling for him to shut up 

The complete bellend now has a pic up of him wearing a Burnley top getting a selfie with Scott Arfield - and the Puma label is still hinging from the collar 😆

20 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

What did he actually do for the ban to be extended to a season?

To be fair he seems like he probably has some sort of mental condition, surely.

Chucked out Dens for smoking in bogs then having a barmy with the stewartd/cops, verbally abusing club staff both online and in person, umpteen daft videos since then calling various clubs staff/players/fans all sorts. The list is endless.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

First cup game up tomorrow is Aberdeen v St Mirren. (BBC 12.15 K/O)

Was hoping to come up for this one but flights were extortionate, so myself and Marky will be watching this from the comfort of his abode.

No idea how this will pan out for us, Saints are obviously on a high but this is a different level for us, last time we played a Prem team in the cup was the Betfred earlier in the season and Partick battered us.

I just hope that we will be competitive and give a good account of ourselves.

Will be interesting to see how Celtic bound Lewis Morgan plays against higher level opposition.

As we’re playing with a lot of confidence I’m going for a 1-1 draw.

Although I wouldn’t be surprised if we lost by 2 or 3.