This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 79 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

45 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Who is that big cunt throwing him to the deck?

Not being an aficionado on shitty Motherwell players I think it must be Peter Hartley who was sent off after the final whistle - he handled the ball for Accies penalty and then had a mare to cause Accies second

That's the Motherwell keeper chirping at Imrie before Mr Coward steams across to blindside him

3 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Sorry. I genuinely don't know what this song is?

This is it how it feels to be Celtic, paedophiles as you know.

Wee Jay Beatty/Lisbon lions won't see 10 in a row.

Ring any bells?

Banter or filith? U decide. 

48 minutes ago, slasher said:

This is it how it feels to be Celtic, paedophiles as you know.

Wee Jay Beatty/Lisbon lions won't see 10 in a row.

Ring any bells?

Banter or filith? U decide. 

Mate I genuinely don't think Stu knows what was being sung. It's not his style, from what I've seen on here to defend the bigots. 

As I've already said anyone singing these songs is just waste of genetic material. 

30 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Mate I genuinely don't think Stu knows what was being sung. It's not his style, from what I've seen on here to defend the bigots. 

As I've already said anyone singing these songs is just waste of genetic material. 

Nope. Never heard that before.

Pretty shocking. No way you can defend that.

8 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

Lafferty should appeal sending off it was only the powder puff Dons team surrounding the ref bleating that got him sent off - Beaton is a clown 

The Dons players never surrounded the referee.

The commotion was Graeme Shinnie keeping his own players away from Laugherty.

It was a stupid and needless foul by Lafferty. He might have got away with a yellow I suppose, but 9 times out of 10 it’s a red. And it was utterly pointless, the tackle achieved nothing in the context of the match. He’s not the brightest. And while Beaton is a poor ref, who clearly doesn’t much like Hearts, I couldn’t criticise him for that decision.

5 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Never a red in my opinion and the Aberdeen players actually chased down the ref and put pressure on him.

Absolute nonsense. Not sure what you were watching. Shinnie gets straight up and stops Wright and McKenna getting to Lafferty. The ref comes steaming in to stop Wright also. No Aberdeen players runs at or anywhere near the ref. That angle doesn’t do the tackle justice either. Red all day long. 

15 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Maybe so but I find it hard to believe any Rangers fan who attends away games hasn't heard it.

We were howling yesterday, Rodgers has worked magic in the last 18 months, but a lot of the players are beginning to look like the mediocre players they were before he arrived. Thankfully for us, The Huns are rotten as are Aberdeen and as such we won't be caught.

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Maybe so but I find it hard to believe any Rangers fan who attends away games hasn't heard it.

I haven't been to an away game in over 20 years now, excluding the neutral games for Cup games. 

That sort of behaviour is one of the main reasons why. 

47 minutes ago, Mox said:

We were howling yesterday, Rodgers has worked magic in the last 18 months, but a lot of the players are beginning to look like the mediocre players they were before he arrived. Thankfully for us, The Huns are rotten as are Aberdeen and as such we won't be caught.

We are consistently inconsistent therefore I think your summary is bang on. 

Your squad size and quality should see you safely to the title but major surgery will be required if you don't want another season of Champions League humpings. 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I haven't been to an away game in over 20 years now, excluding the neutral games for Cup games. 

That sort of behaviour is one of the main reasons why. 

I heard it on the underground on Wednesday.

Was just a few neds in their early 20s, and a couple of folk did half heartedly tell them to wrap it.