This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 70 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

11 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Was that piece of shit Lafferty giving a red hand salute at Celtic fans after he scored?

I thought so too. 

It's fantastic that Hearts won in such style and stopped Celtic's run but I feckin loathe that lanky carbunkle Lafferty.

2 minutes ago, SpiderAlba said:

I thought so too. 

It's fantastic that Hearts won in such style and stopped Celtic's run but I feckin loathe that lanky carbunkle Lafferty.

Absolutely. I’m happy to see anybody beat the big two but Lafferty will always be a slimy rat.

Scudded by the better team and I don't think four nil flattered Hearts at all so hats off and well done the Jam Tarts.

From our point of view, It's been coming for some time and there are some changes needed, particularly with Aberdeen and The Rangers coming up in the next fortnight.

3 hours ago, Ormond said:

Absolutely. I’m happy to see anybody beat the big two but Lafferty will always be a slimy rat.

My mate has a season ticket for himself and his laddie, laddie couldn't come today so daughter went for first time. Laddie barred for being a jinx, daughter now coming every home game.

5 hours ago, jcs said:

It’s 5-1 to Brendan Rodgers against hearts don’t carried away with celtics achievement well done hearts you finally won a game against Celtic behave yersel

It's one nil to Levein against rodgers

4 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

It's a case of fans being outraged when players retaliate to them. No doubt the guy has been getting pelters from the Celtc end all game, plus he's from Northern Ireland

There’s a difference between banter back and that pish. He’s a fucking cretin. 

14 minutes ago, COLT NY said:

Last time the Ugly Sisters had a 6 goal reverse in the Premier League over a weekend? I think this may actually be a first.

Great weekend of football!

Probably true. Plenty of 5s in recent years. Albeit 5 to Celtic and nothing to us. ☹️

2 minutes ago, hannibal smith said:

Are you basing that opinion on the photo or the video? 

Given the nonsense the likes of Lafferty and griffiths are subjected to I don’t mind them giving a bit back. 

Ally, you’re not one who I’d expect to suffer from Old-Firm whataboutery. :(

1 hour ago, SMcoolJ said:

Despite his team having had a poor week, Lennon showed some class on Saturday. Straight up to GMS after the game to congratulate him on the hatrick and performance. 

On a similar note, fair play to the Celtic fans who appeared to almost all stay until the end.

21 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

On a similar note, fair play to the Celtic fans who appeared to almost all stay until the end.

Anyone who left early solely because we were getting beat shouldn't call themselves a Celtic supporter in my book. I think most realise an unbeaten run as long as that is a once in a life time achievement.

Would preferred not to lose it there of all places mind you:lol: