This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 52 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

5 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Also an absolute stonewaller not given two minutes after the penalty. Griffiths assaulted but nothing given. That fact won’t fit in with peoples agendas however...

I'm sure Brendan will have a video of it distributed so that Celtic get two penalties next time if required.

Not seen it so can't comment.

Where I’m not doubting Christie was rash for his second booking, it does make me wonder why various challenges from behind weren’t given as yellows. 

Miller at the edge of our box springs to mind, with possibly at least another 2 not punished. 

Funny old game, Mcinnes tactically was way off the mark tonight, we simply can’t play 3 at the back, it’s been proven more than once before, got slightly better when it changed, but was already too late. 

I notice someone said gms was pish, I thought he played well in his brief time on the park. 

4 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Also an absolute stonewaller not given two minutes after the penalty. Griffiths assaulted but nothing given. That fact won’t fit in with peoples agendas however...

Interesting. Radio Scotland made zero mention of this in their commentary. 

So maybe you are Exaggerating for effect. 

The invincibles title is just tarnished a bit further by the constant stream of assistance from the Refs now, isn't it. 

7 minutes ago, macy37 said:

There's only one agenda in Scottish football...everybody knows it 

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Where I’m not doubting Christie was rash for his second booking, it does make me wonder why various challenges from behind weren’t given as yellows. 

Miller at the edge of our box springs to mind, with possibly at least another 2 not punished. 

Funny old game, Mcinnes tactically was way off the mark tonight, we simply can’t play 3 at the back, it’s been proven more than once before, got slightly better when it changed, but was already too late. 

I notice someone said gms was pish, I thought he played well in his brief time on the park. 

GMS saved it from being a lot worse. He was good when he came on. Christie's second yellow had been coming and it was arguable more poor management that he wasn't removed earlier given the result was a foregone conclusion. 

ETA - was GMS injured when he came off of was that more pish management?

Edited by SMcoolJ

1 minute ago, SMcoolJ said:

GMS saved it from being a lot worse. He was good when he came on. Christie's second yellow had been coming and it was arguable more poor management that he wasn't removed earlier given the result was a foregone conclusion. 

ETA - was GMS injured when he came off of was that more pish management?

He seemed to be limping from a challenge about 10 mins previously. 

3 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

The invincibles title is just tarnished a bit further by the constant stream of assistance from the Refs now, isn't it. 

No....it’s not. Not at all. 

The fact fans of rival teams are falling over themselves to pick holes in each and every decision that is made that favours Celtic is however amusing especially when they choose to ignore any “decisions” which are made which don’t favour Celtic, decisions which can often be poor ones.

7 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

After tonight I don’t think Huns can comment on assistance from refs.

before anyone starts, Mcinnes handed rangers the advantage before a ball was kicked so I’m not blaming theref for us losing. I knew we’d lose, the ref only added to the circus Aberdeen created.

Who’d have thought that playing a side containing 6 defenders and a holding midfielder would be slow, second to every ball and struggle to retain possession?  

Time and again McInnes fecks us by trying to be too clever. 

Celtic player dives and gets ridiculous penalty. 

Celtic player dives and gets ridiculous penalty in the very next game. 

Moron celtic fan: “Aye but we’ve not had any other penalties in the league this season” 

What a clown :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Celtic player dives and gets ridiculous penalty. 

Celtic player dives and gets ridiculous penalty in the very next game. 

Moron celtic fan: “Aye but we’ve not had any other penalties in the league this season” 

What a clown :lol: 

That's not what he said though.