This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 43 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

Looked like some pass from Allan aye. I do actually feel a smidgen of sympathy for Murty, he has been hung out to dry by their board and their does not seem to be any indication that the manager situation is going to be resolved any time soon.

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

O’ Hara giving it the big get it up ye to the orcs after the first. Good. I can imagine the froth spewed his way given his name. :ok:

Born and red celtic fan, his family would have been loving it

That was possibly the most toothless performance I've seen from Rangers, including the McCoist shambles. 

If the players enjoy playing for Murty they aren't showing any of that in their play. 

And the fact he persists with the wasted jersey that is Morellos shows he isn't management material. The boy hasn't scored in 9 or 10 games and doesn't look like scoring anytime soon. He needs dropped and someone lose given a chance. 

Allen's pass for their second is exactly the sort of thing our midfield are incapable of. It was a good run from O'Hara too but John should have seen it and dealt with it. 

All in all a shambolic performance with absolutely no mitigation.