This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 40 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

9 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Heading through to the capital today for my first experience of fitba at Murrayfield. Will it be the only time?...

Well I'm still not convinced about Murrayfield as a football venue but it was a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon out :D

7 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Well I'm still not convinced about Murrayfield as a football venue but it was a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon out :D

Murrayfield is pish for fitba’. I sat in it for a game that must’ve been two thirds full. It was pish. 

12 hours ago, Ormond said:

Murrayfield is pish for fitba’. I sat in it for a game that must’ve been two thirds full. It was pish. 

I'd like to see it full for a competitive match. Like hampden, its crap for atmosphere when half empty. 

What little atmosphere there was in the stadium came from the Killie  fans, who clearly made a day of it and enjoyed themselves.

Honking would once again fairly describe Hearts. Our game plan (such as it is) seems to be a strange combination of ineptly trying to play it out from the back, followed by a long howf forward to Lafferty and Isma, both of whom seemed a yard short of pace and surprised to see the ball heading in their general direction. Got what we deserved. Had Isma scored when through on the keeper might well have won, but would have been a bit of a travesty.

Edited by Pool Q

46 minutes ago, Pool Q said:

What little atmosphere there was in the stadium came from the Killie  fans, who clearly made a day of it and enjoyed themselves.

Was a cracking day out and a healthy away support.

Not impressed by Murrayfield at all for football. Will be glad to play you at Tynecastle next game.

Hamilton's first win at Ibrox since 1926. 

The players proving that it's not the manager that's the problem. 

Well done to Hamilton, deserved victory from what I've heard. We deserved nothing and got exactly that. 

11 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Hamilton's first win at Ibrox since 1926. 

The players proving that it's not the manager that's the problem. 

Well done to Hamilton, deserved victory from what I've heard. We deserved nothing and got exactly that. 

First league win

And this time the goals are televised :)