This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 31 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

57 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Aye, I’ve had a queue of cvnts waiting to shut me up about that and I got it today. Ally’s the only one left. :lol:

Nice take it O'halloran was injured or suspended? After all he is the best striker in the league is he not? 😉 

Now we'll see how good the boy actually is when the team isn't playing well. 

5 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Nice take it O'halloran was injured or suspended? After all he is the best striker in the league is he not? 😉 

To be fair he was the best player on display today. The only player who seemed to have seen a fitba before. 

22 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You sound like a Dandy making out I say stuff which I haven’t. :lol:

As bad a game as I've seen in a while yesterday, first half was terrible. We were considerably less bad than St Johnstone, who offered nothing, absolutely zilch, in the entire game. But football like that is a hard watch. Cochrane came on at half-time and deservedly got MOTM, he looks a prospect and was easily the best player on the park. Another young guy, Henderson, also offered a bit more when he came on. Into fifth in the league, which I'm afraid says a lot about the quality of the league.

4 hours ago, Pool Q said:

As bad a game as I've seen in a while yesterday, first half was terrible. We were considerably less bad than St Johnstone, who offered nothing, absolutely zilch, in the entire game. But football like that is a hard watch. Cochrane came on at half-time and deservedly got MOTM, he looks a prospect and was easily the best player on the park. Another young guy, Henderson, also offered a bit more when he came on. Into fifth in the league, which I'm afraid says a lot about the quality of the league.

Micheal Stewart, in commentary said it was making his eyes bleed watching it, it was that bad. 😯

52 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Hearts biggest game of the season so far in the Edinburgh derby tomorrow night. The funny thing is this isn't even Hibs biggest game in the past week

And to be fair, now that you are out of the League Cup, you can concentrate on getting a top six place back.

30 minutes ago, Pool Q said:

And to be fair, now that you are out of the League Cup, you can concentrate on getting a top six place back.

Absolutely!

On a tangent, is there any truth in the rumour that the new stand is going to be named "The American Airlines Stand" as even though you pay you won't always be guaranteed a seat?

8 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Absolutely!

On a tangent, is there any truth in the rumour that the new stand is going to be named "The American Airlines Stand" as even though you pay you won't always be guaranteed a seat?

I was unaware that tangent meant trying to shoehorn an irrelevant shite joke into a thread, but everyday a school day. 2-0 Hibs tomorrow night btw.

3 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Absolutely!

Not meaning to piss on your chips but I think you mean United Airlines!

Will be interesting to see what McInnes decides upon tomorrow night.  Christie out means definite change.  Probably Considine to left back.  Hoping the only change he makes though is Wright in for Christie and if i was pushing my luck, Rooney on the bench.  Main concern being that following an international break, when he's had too much time to think, he comes up with some bizarre ideas. 

Edited by SMcoolJ

1 hour ago, SMcoolJ said:

Will be interesting to see what McInnes decides upon tomorrow night.  Christie out means definite change.  Probably Considine to left back.  Hoping the only change he makes though is Wright in for Christie and if i was pushing my luck, Rooney on the bench.  Main concern being that following an international break, when he's had too much time to think, he comes up with some bizarre ideas. 

I imagine it will be Ball & O'Connor in front of the back 4 and May up front himself. Don't think that will work but I think that's what he'll do. Amazing that the home team in a top-of-the-table clash is 5/1 to win, sums up the League at the moment.