Scottish Players in action 17/18 - Page 44 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Players in action 17/18

jamboman

Just looking at the statistics for the Liverpool game, and Robertson completed more passes than any other player, and didn't get dispossessed once. Really positive. He still doesn't win tackles or headers, but he's slowly becoming an influential player at a top club.

13 hours ago, davew said:

Just looking at the statistics for the Liverpool game, and Robertson completed more passes than any other player, and didn't get dispossessed once. Really positive. He still doesn't win tackles or headers, but he's slowly becoming an influential player at a top club.

New if I waited long enough some one would explain 

http://www.tamb.net/forum/index.php?/topic/7702-sporting-life-pass-success-rate/

20 hours ago, Ormond said:

It wasn’t the top level. I’m not putting the boot in(sorry if it seems so).

I suppose it depends on what you consider top level. Zenit maybe are not elite like psg or Barca but they are probably the level below and are still maybe a top 50 or 40 European side. It was top level in a broad sense imo.