Scottish Players in action 17/18 - Page 24 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Players in action 17/18

jamboman

22 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Coutinho?

That was absolutely bizarre. Was conscious that folk were saying the other night that Coutinho doesn’t pass to him. 

So when he cane on I was looking out for it. It’s bizarre. For 3/4 of the game Robbo’s teammates were finding him on a regular basis. As soon as Coutinho came on, despite there being several occasions where Robertson was the right ball he ignored him. Mental.

As for the wee man himself, thought he was excellent first half. Seemed a bit less keen to get forward second half and on the few occasions he did, his crossing wasn’t all that (apart from one occasion near the end).

Defensively he was sound on the handful of occasions he was called upon. 

On 12/11/2017 at 3:31 PM, Auld_Reekie said:

This game is fucking appalling. Standard is totally shocking. Actually getting the rage watching it and I have no support for either team. Paterson looks pish.

You are getting a rage at a game in which you follow neither team? 

4 hours ago, ProudScot said:

Two performance school 16 year olds playing for Hearts last night & McDonald on his debut setting up the first goal and putting the corner in the box for Berra’s goal to make it 2-0.

Promsing stuff.

Always said Craig Levein was the saviour of Scottish football 😏

very promising stuff about these two guys fingers crossed they can continue to develop

4 hours ago, ProudScot said:

Two performance school 16 year olds playing for Hearts last night & McDonald on his debut setting up the first goal and putting the corner in the box for Berra’s goal to make it 2-0.

Promsing stuff.

Always said Craig Levein was the saviour of Scottish football 😏

From chatting to Craig Levein a few months ago he said McDonald was the best youngster he had ever worked with and was talking up Chris Hamilton, Marc Leonard as well as Cochrane and Henderson who had already broke through. 

Nice to see them taking their chances to shine in the first team.

13 hours ago, Ormond said:

You are getting a rage at a game in which you follow neither team? 

I was, aye. :lol: Partly because I player I had a lot of hope for turned out to be gash and partly because the commentary team glossed over the quality, probably because it's "The Championship" and you know, English fitba is the most exciting and unpredictable. Naw. It was pish. Really, really pish.

Apart from the last 10 minutes. After Paterson went off. That was pretty exciting. :P