lithuania FF home tickets - Page 3 - Lithuania v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

lithuania FF home tickets

mawbroon

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone help.

Despite downloading hotspotshield and following the LFF process I am told that I am forbidden access.

I know not why!!!

Can anyone help tell me what to do or could someone buy 2 tickets and I will pay through whatever means you wish i.e. pay pal or meet up .

5 minutes ago, marinello said:

Anyone help.

Despite downloading hotspotshield and following the LFF process I am told that I am forbidden access.

I know not why!!!

Can anyone help tell me what to do or could someone buy 2 tickets and I will pay through whatever means you wish i.e. pay pal or meet up .

try clicking the  little head and shoulders icon that will take you on to page to register, if you already have registered it will show your login 

1 hour ago, tattiescone69 said:

Excellent work fellas, tickets secured. Cheers for the tips etc. 

Just hope they let us in now! lol... they can be a bit mad over there... 

Edited by Bzzzz

Sorry Mawbroon.

Have registered with LFF site and been accepted but then still face " forbidden access" when using the `tickets` header. Didnt see any head and shoulders icon.

I have also tried to get on to ticketmart but still access forbidden.

Am I on the right site [ LFF] or is there another way ?

I am at point of giving up now as I have tried for last 2 hours.

Again in desperation if either you or someone else could get 2 tickets and i`ll meet up or pay through pay pal etc. Happy to provide personal address if you or anyone else need it

Any help appreciated.

5 minutes ago, Bzzzz said:

Excellent work fellas, tickets secured. Cheers for the tips etc. 

Just hope they let us in now! lol... they can be a bit mad over there... 

best thing we have done is keep us all together in section RE,makes it alot easier for the security ppl, also looks as if they are not buying for section RD which we could possibly overflow into. just as long as we stay close to re section really cant see it being a problem. on previous trips to lithuania i was in home end the locals fed and watered me.

5 minutes ago, marinello said:

Sorry Mawbroon.

Have registered with LFF site and been accepted but then still face " forbidden access" when using the `tickets` header. Didnt see any head and shoulders icon.

I have also tried to get on to ticketmart but still access forbidden.

Am I on the right site [ LFF] or is there another way ?

I am at point of giving up now as I have tried for last 2 hours.

Again in desperation if either you or someone else could get 2 tickets and i`ll meet up or pay through pay pal etc. Happy to provide personal address if you or anyone else need it

Any help appreciated.

you ip address will be blocked like most of us you will need to mask it by downloading puffin or hotspot shield Free download (do not go for elite download) as u have to pay for it to be able to log into ticketmarket lt. if you are using a samsung phone some ppl have has same probs too 

9 minutes ago, mawbroon said:

best thing we have done is keep us all together in section RE,makes it alot easier for the security ppl, also looks as if they are not buying for section RD which we could possibly overflow into. just as long as we stay close to re section really cant see it being a problem. on previous trips to lithuania i was in home end the locals fed and watered me.

Lol, sounds guid, last time I was there I can't remember anything about it apart from it being fkin Baltic! won't take time for them to realise that we come in peace. ;)

39 minutes ago, stinky said:

3 hours now cant get to site with my laptop tryed puffin and hotspot :(

Puffin worked for me on my phone no bother but it wouldn't translate.. which was interesting.. lol

There are 4 sections for sale at the moment. 

RA - not on sale 
RB - 603 seats - 23 sold
RC - 589 seats - 81 sold
RD - 603 seats - 6 sold
RE - 273 seats - 269 sold