lithuania FF home tickets - Page 2 - Lithuania v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

lithuania FF home tickets

mawbroon

10 hours ago, mawbroon said:

always a chance we could be redirected to the east stand just to keep us all together. 

That'd be extremely dangerous to overload a stand just because away fans have tickets for the home end. Keep in mind that England fans caused bother in the home ends there in 2015 so expect better policing.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hearing we may be in the south stand (behind goals) prob wont know until the lff put their home tickets on sale though, unless the sfa make an announcement later today, South stand seems to hold 1500 ish. If the guys at the ssc can get that many for us it  would be a great effort on their behalf  and would bring 7 pointers and prob a ballot for 6 pointers into the reckoning. 

13 hours ago, mawbroon said:

Just hearing we may be in the south stand (behind goals) prob wont know until the lff put their home tickets on sale though, unless the sfa make an announcement later today, South stand seems to hold 1500 ish. If the guys at the ssc can get that many for us it  would be a great effort on their behalf  and would bring 7 pointers and prob a ballot for 6 pointers into the reckoning. 

You would have thought that since home tickets are on sale tomorrow that the ssc would know their allocation by now.

2 minutes ago, HIGHTOWER 1314 said:

You would have thought that since home tickets are on sale tomorrow that the ssc would know their allocation by now.

Would have made sense m8, The sfa are out there at the moment. even if they had told us our allocation tonight and area  that would let us know if we should  purchase home tickets. Some ppl will end up forking out twice if it emerges that they may get a point. the trip is expensive enough without getting hit with a double whammy on ticket prices. i know some ppl who will not purchase malta at hampden  if they are having to fork out twice for lith away. Somehow i don't blame them.

I know it is crazy that this is happening to the fans and you are right its expensive.I am no saying its the sfa`s fault as it could quite well have been lithuania ff for the tight schedule in getting tickets sold.I know some of my lot going have no points 2 of us are on 7 or 8 and i have 4 so we are taking our chances.It will hopefully work out alright in the end.

2 minutes ago, HIGHTOWER 1314 said:

I know it is crazy that this is happening to the fans and you are right its expensive.I am no saying its the sfa`s fault as it could quite well have been lithuania ff for the tight schedule in getting tickets sold.I know some of my lot going have no points 2 of us are on 7 or 8 and i have 4 so we are taking our chances.It will hopefully work out alright in the end.

Hopefully all going will get sorted either way. However i am sure the sfa reps out there already know the area for us as it will become more clear when the lff put their tickets on sale. tomorrow

2 minutes ago, mawbroon said:

Hopefully all going will get sorted either way. However i am sure the sfa reps out there already know the area for us as it will become more clear when the lff put their tickets on sale. tomorrow

Have we any idea of a time for tomorrow yet?

8 minutes ago, mawbroon said:

I am sure it will mawbroon.cheers pal.

14 minutes ago, mawbroon said:

They are two hrs ahead of us, therefore coming up to 2 am just now. hopefully the ticket site will update its data soon after that. 

looks like server updating  just now, hope they don't block uk ip addresses

1 minute ago, stinky said:

server is blocked canny get on to the site :mad:

Download Puffin web browser and go in through that once installed...it is giving the options of a few sections running lengthways down pitch RB Rc Rd etc..30 euros.. where is everyone going?....

35 minutes ago, kevymac said:

Download Puffin web browser and go in through that once installed...it is giving the options of a few sections running lengthways down pitch RB Rc Rd etc..30 euros.. where is everyone going?....

Just what i'm wondering , go for the corner or the halfway line for an extra 5 euros ..........

3 minutes ago, tattiescone69 said:

Just what i'm wondering , go for the corner or the halfway line for an extra 5 euros ..........

from what i can see on the seating plan ppl seem to be buying section RE 25 eur  i think if we are all together it will make it easier for the security guys, 

1 minute ago, mawbroon said:

from what i can see on the seating plan ppl seem to be buying section RE 25 eur  i think if we are all together it will make it easier for the security guys, 

i'm having trouble selecting the green dots here , getting a wee bubble of lithuanian .