European Draws - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Flure said:

He's not a pedant. He's an expert.

But at what? 

My expertise is in my ability to get the job done whilst not working particularly hard but looking incredibly busy. 

It's a special talent. ? 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

But at what? 

My expertise is in my ability to get the job done whilst not working particularly hard but looking incredibly busy. 

It's a special talent. ? 

Not so special. I made a successful career out of it.

I told them for 30 years that I was indispensable, then spent the next two telling them I was an expensive luxury.

5 hours ago, Flure said:

Not so special. I made a successful career out of it.

I told them for 30 years that I was indispensable, then spent the next two telling them I was an expensive luxury.

I'm in the public sector so definitely not expensive or a luxury. We don't so either of those. ?

8 hours ago, Flure said:

38 minutes ago, slasher said:

Celtic not taking any tickets for Linfield away (or a trip back in time to the 17th century).

Sensible imo. Harsh on our travelling fans though.

If Linfield are unable to host the game on the required dates, the first leg should be awarded 3 nil to us, simple as that. In saying that, I hope the team from San Marino scud them.

Edit to add we shouldnt be giving them any tickets for Celtic Park either. 

Edited by Mox

Fuk all to do with fan safety  and everything to do with Celtic not wanting the bad PR if/when it turned into a reb fest.

Pathetic from the club, even more so when you consider they're giving those tramps tickets for CP. 

Guest BlueGaz

Get yerselves onto the patio at the front door the night - with your candles, sure you will be able to get it sorted out :ok:

22 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Fuk all to do with fan safety  and everything to do with Celtic not wanting the bad PR if/when it turned into a reb fest.

Pathetic from the club, even more so when you consider they're giving those tramps tickets for CP. 

You seem to be the only Tim on here who tells it as it is instead of pretending otherwise. :ok:

Yeah I'm sure all the junior capos are disappointed. ?

They are getting tickets for CP as per regulations, we turned down the allocation Linfield were quite happy for us to have.

Edited by slasher

3 hours ago, Mox said:

If Linfield are unable to host the game on the required dates, the first leg should be awarded 3 nil to us, simple as that. In saying that, I hope the team from San Marino scud them.

Edit to add we shouldnt be giving them any tickets for Celtic Park either. 

Who said Linfield are unable let to host the game? 

It's Celtic that have refused the tickets they were given. 

Try facts for a wee change as opposed to the usual wild rhetoric of the heavily laden shoulder chip carrier. ?

Just now, RenfrewBlue said:

Try facts for a wee change as opposed to the usual wild rhetoric of the heavily laden shoulder chip carrier. ?

Agreed. Celtic are worried about sanctions about a bigot fest. 

Nothing to do with safety. 

32 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

If they cant arrange a game on the required dates because of their festival of staunch, they should be punished accordingly. Whether Celtic take tickets or not is irrelevant.

Guest BlueGaz
12 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Anybody. If he says Brendan like I did once before he'll be a bigot. :P

Gotcha.  There is a Twitter account called Paul the Tim who is having a wee Timplosion, thought it might of been him.

If the Celtic fans enter the stadium from the West and North of the city and enter via Boucher Road ( like the way the police bring in Cliftonville and Glentoran fans) then the only time they should see each other is inside the stadium. Celtic would have the North Stand to themselves and although  I've no idea how many tickets Celtic would be allocated the decision not to take any seems a bit over the top. 

13 minutes ago, dave said:

If the Celtic fans enter the stadium from the West and North of the city and enter via Boucher Road ( like the way the police bring in Cliftonville and Glentoran fans) then the only time they should see each other is inside the stadium. Celtic would have the North Stand to themselves and although  I've no idea how many tickets Celtic would be allocated the decision not to take any seems a bit over the top. 

The proposal was to play the game as t Windsor Park. Celtic would have received 4500 tickets.

13 minutes ago, dave said:

Edited by slasher

2 minutes ago, slasher said:

The proposal was to play the game as t Windsor Park. Celtic would have received 4500 tickets.

If they were worried about 4500 tickets why not take a reduced allocation and bus the fans in from the areas of the city I said earlier. The media blow all this crap up out of all proportion when in reality the amount of bother would be minimal and easily contained.