lee griffiths - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

lee griffiths

gusmac

2 hours ago, LewisEDI said:

snodgrass should have been dropped ages ago, so slow. doesn't do anything in big games (croatia games were a long time ago now)

I've been saying that for a while now. I think he has a role to play in matches we are expected to win but I wouldn't start him in games I expect to be tight, particularly games we will be looking to break away with pace. 

On 11/06/2017 at 10:58 AM, Caledonian Craig said:

I said it on another thread and will say it here. I am delighted Griffiths has proven me wrong. I have been his biggest critic on this board for years and chuffed I have been proven wrong. Two pieces of magic he gave us and hopefully it'll settle him down now and he'll go on a run for us. A starter as lone striker for the rest of the campaign now.

Why is he always LOAN striker?????

39 minutes ago, Tartacus said:

I don't see how Snodgrass can keep his place now. Seems slow and unable to beat a man and even his set pieces now miss their intended targets most of the time. 

Agreed, he was absolutely howling on Saturday and has been for a while.

Time for someone else to get a shot, I'd imagine Fraser is in pole position for now.

Snoddy could start the season on fire you never know. I would agree though he's blatantly been struggling for form/fitness for a few month and you would have to consider dropping him for the next game if he doesn't show signs of improvement