League Cup - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

35 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Slightly worried about the plastic pitch tonight, hardly set the world on fire on our last few trips there. 

Although, I doubt we will lose if we have 103% possession and 259 attempts on goal like the last game down there. 

When we lost 1-0 :blink:

If Sunday is anything to go by, Scott Wright can expect quite a few carpet burns from that sh1t surface tonight.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Reevesy said:

He certainly doesn't tackle like a wee boy. I said last night he'd probably move there when he's a bit older and loses a yard of pace. For now, I'd much rather he stayed where he is and make those overlapping runs which create space for Sinclair or allow him to get crosses into the box.

His tackling is superb. The timing is immaculate. You just don't get many players with that ability. 

It would just be if a big rough centre forward decided to work him over. Think Lee McCulloch and you'll know what I mean. 

I'll be surprised if Tierney isn't away next summer down south. 

16 hours ago, slasher said:

Guest BlueGaz
10 minutes ago, Big Col said:

lol

Rangers get an away tie, 2 miles from Govan.

Think it's a disgrace we got an away tie. We deserve better. 

Typical QF draw - top 4 best supported sides kept apart again

- huns at home hope we do them

sponsors wet dream again ... obviously hoping for the following semis and the inevitable final

huns / hibs

aberdeen / tims

6 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Or maybe Partick away? 

Big wow! :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Topcat said:

Typical QF draw fix - top 4 best supported sides kept apart again

Yep

Everybody does.

Best Wishes.

sponsors wet dream again ... obviously hoping for the following semis and the inevitable final

huns / hibs

aberdeen / tims

I think that the sponsors and those in charge of our corrupt league would rather take a Celtic/Rangers semi while they can as opposed to hoping for Rangers to get through to the final.

9 hours ago, kumnio said:

Cheers, you guys were never at it, which was a surprise.

Feckin Celtic though.

Agreed you were first to every 50/50 I thought, your midfield bossed it for a lot of ghe game. We had chances though and probably should have scored more - but then so should you. Good game but you were better - no doubt. Thought we looked much improved on last season though - far better shape.

7 hours ago, Topcat said:

Typical QF draw - top 4 best supported sides kept apart again

huns / hibs

aberdeen / tims

Might be too risky. They'll probably cash in at semi final stage to get the game the whole world wants..