Scottish teams in Europe - Page 62 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish teams in Europe

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Apologies if I’ve unfairly grouped you with Macy.  I have recollections of you slagging Aberdeen for losing in Europe. I may be totally wrong. 

Am I no allowed a few wee jokes now and then? Sake Rossy calm doon. ( I mean Parkie)

Parkie’s no chipper. 

Some guys on here need to realise that winding up folk is part and parcel of our great sport.

If Motherwell manage it today he’ll be back smiling and at the frontline of the wind up merchants.

Parkie get prepared, my feeling is Well will never have a better chance. Certainly that 10/1 price is too good for me to ignore even given the budgeting differential.

2 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

Celtic not themselves today. 45 minutes for Motherwell players to make a big statement. 

(Well done Dons). 

Apologies to Motherwell. 

Absolutely disgusting refereeing. Cheat. 

Here's this daft kvnt talking to himself 😂😂😂

What u on the day son? Crystal meth?

1 minute ago, slasher said:

You seem a bit insecure, I'm going to give you a pass 👍

I was going to ask how you could possibly have arrived at such a bizarre conclusion but you're boring me (and I suspect the entire TAMB) senseless. Enjoy your night "m8". 👍👍

• 2 weeks later...

In 2001 - Celtic got 9 points in their first ever Champions League group stage, and were dumped from Europe. 

Now, they lose five from six games, win 3 points, and have a -18 goal diff & it’s being termed as a great success and progression.

Tonight was howling, I dont expect to beat the champions of Belgium by just turning up but I do expect to give them a game.

So many players hiding, as they have done for a lot of the campaign, Demble, Sinclair, Armstrong, Lustig to name a few have been rank for a long, long time now and the manager really needs to sort something out at this level, his record is embarassing, no doubt about it.

7 minutes ago, kumnio said:

The mighty Rodgers will still be hailed as the messiah, but he is nothing special.

He has been for us, he really has.

We have a long way to go at this level but the few years before BR came in we couldn't even get to this level.

It has been a poor campaign but the aim will have been 3rd and we've somehow managed to achieve that.