Scottish teams in Europe - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish teams in Europe

1 hour ago, GRBear said:

Football without banter is nothing, I agree min.

Min?

(You're not trying to tell us that there's a wee possibility that we might by some chance have something that could loosely be interpreted as your 'support' today?)

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

Min?

(You're not trying to tell us that there's a wee possibility that we might by some chance have something that could loosely be interpreted as your 'support' today?)

Not in the least bit interested in today's match, two horrible teams :P.

I'm painting the house instead.

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

I don't know where he gets it from, he is by far the funniest poster on the board.

10 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

To be fair, Parky's not normally too bad with the New club/Sevco stuff.

It was the obvious, easy, pish joke. Some folk just can't take it in the spirit it is intended.

8 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

He's just generally bad.

Ahhh, it's always good to get a critique from the guy who does nothing but post snidey one liners about other posters. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It was the obvious, easy, pish joke. Some folk just can't take it in the spirit it is intended.

Ahhh, it's always good to get a critique from the guy who does nothing but post snidey one liners about other posters. :lol: 

Better snidey one liners that the usual ill-formed shite you post.

17 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It's a fight between him and Squirrelhumper for grumpiest kent on here. :P

Although, the latter's cool as he's no' a Hun. :)

1 hour ago, Larky Masher said:

Better snidey one liners that the usual ill-formed shite you post.

Cheers, Larky. The fact it appears to annoy you makes me smile :) 

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

Good luck to St Johnstone. Also a big night for Rangers in their first ever European match. 

Hopefully, I'll be first on here with the 'never defeated in Europe' stuff come 10pm tonight :ok:

Seemingly this team haven't scored away in Europe in about 30 years according to Twitter. Probably nonsense,

1 hour ago, Stu101 said:

Hopefully, I'll be first on here with the 'never defeated in Europe' stuff come 10pm tonight :ok:

Seemingly this team haven't scored away in Europe in about 30 years according to Twitter. Probably nonsense,

Suppose it depends how often they've played in Europe...

Would be like saying Rangers haven't won a European tie in 6 years (or whatever it is?) doesn't really tell the whole story.