Cap In Hand For Number 1 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cap In Hand For Number 1

The farmers get me. They've been shipping over cheap labour for decades from Eastern Europe and now it's a problem for their tory ukip voters even though they still employ them. ? wtf

Iron Sky gets my vote..

Cap in Hand will prob not get played by Beeb for some reason,..,,,

I will download it tho,.,,,

If Aberdeen can get The Human League into top twenty, I am sure we can do the same with Proclaimers... and Paolo....

get downloading

Iron Sky ... watch this video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EkUe9zeGVdg

Surely it would be a better idea to try and get 'Iron Sky' to number 1?

Heard that for the first time two weeks ago and it chilled me to the bone listening to the words. What a powerful message and hauntingly good as usual from Paolo. A very under-rated artist. This guy is a master song writer and great performer. I still remember his performance live of A Man's A Man. :ok:

Just downloaded 'take down the union jack' by Billy Bragg, superb song and the fact that he's an English nationalist (in the best sense of the word) makes it even more powerful. Would love this to get promoted for number one in referendum week.

Will also download 'Iron Sky' which isn't a bad option either.

TT

Surely it would be a better idea to try and get 'Iron Sky' to number 1?

+1 :ok:

Heard that for the first time two weeks ago and it chilled me to the bone listening to the words. What a powerful message and hauntingly good as usual from Paolo. A very under-rated artist. This guy is a master song writer and great performer. I still remember his performance live of A Man's A Man. :ok:

loved his cover of a mans a man. wish he would put it on an album