New jerseys? - Page 8 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New jerseys?

Bzzzz

29 minutes ago, flicktokick said:

As adidas are doing versions of iconic kits, we could get a 78 style collar or perhaps an 86 with shadow hoops.

northern-ireland-2018-home-kit-3.jpg

Hopefully they give us an away top similar to 90 or 98 then although they were Umbro tops so no doubt we'll get some basic drab boring white shirt with navy trim

Just reading between the lines I don't think any team has been given identical design with colours just swapped, not for the home's anyway. That being the case, just like qualifying draws kind of glad we have steered clear of the wales design, so far anyway.

Edited by JECK

2 hours ago, JECK said:

Just reading between the lines I don't think any team has been given identical design with colours just swapped, not for the home's anyway. That being the case, just like qualifying draws kind of glad we have steered clear of the wales design, so far anyway.

Look like its going to be quite a clean plain design with the stripes will be down the sides anyway.   Should be a leak in the next couple of days.

I'd take our version of the N Ire jersey! it's braw! no stupit massive collars or pash on it, nice and straight forward on no fkin white sleeves! Be even better if they dumped the collar but as far as collars go sno bad.... 

16 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Pandering to the weedgie hoardes yet again I see

Lol are you really as upset as that statement sounds what hoardes there will be a handful of people at it I personally couldn’t give a toss the launch of a decent team I’d go to that would be somethin but a new strip seriously havin a snipe at weegies for the sake of it lol  

9 minutes ago, flicktokick said:

Leaked on Footy HeadlinesXeXfBfmel1

They've kept the retro theme going and gave us the Mexico '86 style. Simple, plane  and traditional which is how a home strip should be. Navy blue shirt, white shorts and red socks. Would have been good to see the navy band across the shorts though but it still get the thumbs up from me

Hopefully the away top is going to be radger than the last two weeks though

Yes looks good. Could have done with a bit red in there but hey ho. Touch of 86 with the neck line? Hopefully should keep the traditionalists happy with the white  trim on the neck and sleeves. And I like the pattern thing going on the body.