New jerseys? - Page 11 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New jerseys?

Bzzzz

2 hours ago, er yir macaroon said:

The price is shocking. Some breakdown of the profits would be interesting. I wouldn’t feel so bad if 50% went to grassroots football, but i very much doubt that will be the case.

Where do you think the money goes?

1 hour ago, scottincarlisle said:

Is the price not in line with England / EPL prices ?

Some people on here just love to moan about the price of stuff.

Replica kits have always been a complete rip off. I’m really not sure why people are shocked.

Most of the folk moaning will probably be more than happy to spend £60 on booze on our next match day though.

8 hours ago, drew said:

Awesome top but I'll wait 18 months - 2 years for it to drop to about £20.

4 hours ago, flumax said:

Nice. But I'll wait for the next failed campaign and pick it up in the discount section 

They’ve only been doing the old one cheap in the last few weeks and it’s been out for donkeys.

Big draw back of the JD sports exclusive deal. Sports direct would have it at £55 on day 1.

Nice top, but not at that price.

:shocked:

3 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

They’ve only been doing the old one cheap in the last few weeks and it’s been out for donkeys.

Big draw back of the JD sports exclusive deal. Sports direct would have it at £55 on day 1.

Donnay Sports from back in the good 'ol days would have had it at £25 on day one. 

Edited by DoonTheSlope

13 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I'll just have to wait 2 years and see if they have one in my size at the time. No big deal as it's only a football top.

Over priced Football shirt shocker, hold the front page! Best kit in donkeys years, they have my money now. At least it only changes every two years rather than every year like club kits. International kits are better value for money!

Got my boys tops for their xmass, wee tip, the old shorts look just like the new ones but are only £2 in the sale, they'll never notice and you can save your self a few quid.

Edited by kmcca5

Not really much difference in price to any of the current replica shirts out there, not saying it isn't expensive but it is the norm.

Sure the Liechtenstein one was for sale at €100 when we played in Vaduz

EDIT: The current one is 99CHF which works out about £75: http://shop.lfv.li/en/trikot-222.html

Edited by in5omniac

1 hour ago, kmcca5 said:

Over priced Football shirt shocker, hold the front page! Best kit in donkeys years, they have my money now. At least it only changes every two years rather than every year like club kits. International kits are better value for money!

Got my boys tops for their xmass, wee tip, the old shorts look just like the new ones but are only £2 in the sale, they'll never notice and you can save your self a few quid.

Noticed that online last night about the £2 shorts! Are they still selling old stock in the  JD stores though?