New jerseys? - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New jerseys?

Bzzzz

5 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

Look, let's just cut to the chase and get a Rosebury Battenberg on the shelves.

If only to shut down the Rosebury Battenberg posts.

J

Pink and yellow should be thrown into Room 101. For good. 

Eejits coming along(not you) to remind us that pink and yellow is an historic colour for an away jersey. I'm no' caring. It was subserviant, aristocratic pish. It can gtf. 

Edited by Ormond

On 26/05/2017 at 11:21 AM, Bzzzz said:

Be great if the next shirt maker produced a number of designs for home and away jerseys and gave us the chance to vote on it. Then we wouldn't end up in situations like this time with a bloody ridiculous jersey with white sleeves. Look like fkin Raith Rovers.. 

It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't play like Raith Rovers

Just now, ceudmilefailte said:

Eh? You one of them Communist nationalists 

What's your problem ?

Ormond has a point. Adopting a wealthy aristocrats racing colours (SFA president or not) smacks of the old fashioned "on yir knee before yir betters" bullshit. It's embarrassing that we ever did this.

8 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

What's your problem ?

Ormond has a point. Adopting a wealthy aristocrats racing colours (SFA president or not) smacks of the old fashioned "on yir knee before yir betters" bullshit. It's embarrassing that we ever did this.

Or people just like the colours.

J

This is the Iconic Scotland shirt in my humble opinion and most TA love it :ok:

I and all my group are wearing this Classic to the England game, almost 39 years to the day since the Legendary Archie Gemmill goal v Netherlands in Argentina :ok:

Im sure most fans would like any new shirt to be like this going by the comments on this thread.scotland shirt.jpg

On 5/29/2017 at 2:57 PM, Argentina78 said:

I and all my group are wearing this Classic to the England game, almost 39 years to the day since the Legendary Archie Gemmill goal v Netherlands in Argentina :ok:

Im sure most fans would like any new shirt to be like this going by the comments on this thread.scotland shirt.jpg

Will be doing the same. Asda have a nice umbro zip up that goes wth it. http://direct.asda.com/george/mens/coats-jackets/umbro-premium-zipped-jacket/GEM545254,default,pd.html

On 2017-5-29 at 2:57 PM, Argentina78 said:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scotland-1978-Retro-World-Cup-Shirt-Home-/222528405105?hash=item33cfb9fe71:g:5FgAAOSwPh5ZIxl~http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scotland-1978-Retro-World-Cup-Shirt-Home-/222528405105?hash=item33cfb9fe71:g:5FgAAOSwPh5ZIxl~

I have a quantity of these shirts for sale in various sizes, 

Edited by Great Scot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if it has any influence on us, but UEFA recently signed a deal with Macaron who will be producing kits for a number of the smaller nations in UEFA (San Marino, Fareos, Armenia, Belarus etc.....) from next season, so Adidas will not be flooding the market as such next year.