Pre-Match Events/Parties - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pre-Match Events/Parties

monk100

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone is aware of any decent ticketed pre match events which are going on before the England game? The Tartan Specials gig down in London before the last game was very good so wondering if there is anything similar going on before the game in June?

Tartan Sound will  be playing Hootenannys again. At least that's what half of the band told me the other night! 

Great band, great patter. Just speak to the big ginger guy in the waistcoat, he'll get you in if you buy him a wine!

Tartan Specials have been posting on Facebook that they are playing at King Tut's...cracking venue for a gig!

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/360052A28F9E1D15

I've already got my tickets for The Shed though which is a sell out.

Tartan Sound  - Hootenannys, City Centre. Free entry, kids welcome with an adult. I heard this band last week at Gig in the Goil.

Absolutely brilliant. 

16 hours ago, noctonjock said:

Might drink in the merchant city area with the friendly away fans 

Will that definitely be where they'll be drinking before the game then? I'll be sure to avoid it.

A lot of their fans are decent people but this one will attract the halfwits I think.