Rumour of snap GE -announcement 11.15 - Page 67 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rumour of snap GE -announcement 11.15

8 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Did that cartoonist guy on BBC just talk about "Kez from Scottish Labia"?

8 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Exactly what I heard :lol:

Yeh did you not see the clip of the sky interviewer lady who introduced her that way live on telly? It was superb

Just now, weekevie04 said:

You are lucky.

Everyone in America thinks I'm Irish when I open my mild-Dundee accented mouth. Might as well take that nationality :)

99% of them think I am too. Thing is they have no clue whatsoever what an Irish accent is.

I appreciate the SNP set a very high bar from previous elections. They are on a hiding to nothing. However can someone explain how the Conservative Party are on course to take 12 seats or so? Scottish Labour is in terminal decline in Scotland and there is no way back. They should really think about re-branding.

4 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I appreciate the SNP set a very high bar from previous elections. They are on a hiding to nothing. However can someone explain how the Conservative Party are on course to take 12 seats or so? Scottish Labour is in terminal decline in Scotland and there is no way back. They should really think about re-branding.

Where are 12 Tory seats coming from in Scotland?  Cannae see it.  East Ren, Perth, NE Fife, Berwick, Dumfries - something in Aberdeen.  Beyond that?  

3 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Clearly unhinged but I like her. Good value and would be excellent for a few beers.

Not sure I would want her as foreign secretary though. Mind you compared to Boris....