Brendan Rodgers - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

CELTIC Football Club are delighted to announce that manager Brendan Rodgers has signed a new four-year contract with the club which will run until June 2021.

Celtic Chief Executive Peter Lawwell said: "Brendan has made a huge impact at Celtic already. He's an outstanding manager and we believe he is one of the best coaches in Europe, if not world football, and we're delighted that he has committed his future to Celtic."

Brendan Rodgers has already led the team to the Premiership title and League Cup success this season, remaining unbeaten after 38 domestic games, with a Scottish Cup semi-final to come later this month, while also guiding the team into the group stages of the UEFA Champions League. 

That's aw we ask fur  ronnyroars.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Would that see 10IAR?

1 hour ago, Reevesy said:

Indeed it would.

Only if Celtic up their game. AFC currently the form team in the country ;) 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Only if Celtic up their game. AFC currently the form team in the country ;) 

Very true. We haven't won at home in the league since February :mad:

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Was he on a rolling contract that Celtic apparently used to issue?

A case of that there's rumblings someone wants him and Celtic trying to protect themselves??

I think he kinda likes the idea of CL football every year and being the guy that gets 10IAR.

Just how I see it as an outsider looking in.

18 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

Form is temporary............mind the gap 

Woosh... :rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I think he kinda likes the idea of CL football every year and being the guy that gets 10IAR.

Just how I see it as an outsider looking in.

Yeah, i'd probably agree with that. However, it's a lot easier to be excited about a job when you've been in it only one year. He may feel differently in two years if they win the league easily twice and take a few more humpings in Europe. 

11 minutes ago, OLAS said:

50 quid?  For a gram?  

50 quid for all the pints you must need to buy young lads that you shite it from when you're on Scotland trips :lol:

16 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

50 quid for all the pints you must need to buy young lads that you shite it from when you're on Scotland trips :lol:

You're jealous as I can afford a shiteload of bevy and minge.   Not only that, my mates are partial to a wee sniff.    I have the best parties, know whit a mean? 

8 minutes ago, OLAS said:

You're jealous as I can afford a shiteload of bevy and minge.   Not only that, my mates are partial to a wee sniff.    I have the best parties, know whit a mean? 

The fact that you're boasting about paying for "minge" confirms what I already suspected about you.

A creepy weirdo. You can stop the private messages too btw, as hilarious as a stabbing sounds ??

50 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

The fact that you're boasting about paying for "minge" confirms what I already suspected about you.

A creepy weirdo. You can stop the private messages too btw, as hilarious as a stabbing sounds ??

:lol: What an absolute helmet! 

Yes, really. The guy has some serious issues. It's quite clear he is under the influence of alcohol again, like he was after the Thistle game on Wednesday night, and also the Slovenia game when his crusade against me started.

Don't know if he only posts when drunk or he's just constantly drunk but either way he needs some sort of help I think.