US Masters

dan cake

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Ormond said:

What do you stand to win if Serg wins?

Couple of hundred quid. My stakes on Sergio have got smaller and smaller as time has went on but I'm genuinely not bothered about the cash, I'm just delighted for him to get that monkey off his back at long last. 

Just now, Fairbairn said:

Couple of hundred quid. My stakes on Sergio have got smaller and smaller as time has went on but I'm genuinely not bothered about the cash, I'm just delighted for him to get that monkey off his back at long last. 

Glad that's Europe had back to back Masters now. That annoys the Yanks.

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Well in, I'm aff itt anyway but gave up on Sergio a while ago, love the guy and delighted tonight!

8 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Genuinely happy for you, seems like a decade i've been watching you punting on him.

1 minute ago, phart said:

Genuinely happy for you, seems like a decade i've been watching you punting on him.

I worked out earlier that this was my 67th consecutive Major betting on him. One of my mates pointed out that I've probably spent more betting on him than he's earned in prize money!! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

They seemed chuffed enough with tonight's winner anyway.

Maybe a combination of two things though.

White Yanks love Serg the racist though. There's a group of guys I know who love him solely for his comments towards Woods a few years back. They also have a thing for hoping Brits fail. I'm not saying they dislike Rose but if you ask your average Yank around where I live anyway, who they'd pick from a Spaniard and a Brit...

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

I worked out earlier that this was my 67th consecutive Major betting on him. One of my mates pointed out that I've probably spent more betting on him than he's earned in prize money!! :lol:

:lol:

About time then ! :ok:

5 minutes ago, biffer said:

He looked like the happiest tbh!

He did seem pretty chuffed but I think Sergio's grin topped it.

I think anyone who follows golf around the world had an equally big grin as both of them