• Announcements

• TAMB1

PLEASE READ: TAMB is not closing!   10/12/2017

Just to provide an update on the future of the Tartan Army Message Board. To be clear the board will not be closing and instead will be staying open and will hopefully go from strength to strength. Who Are We? We are a group of Scotland supporters who have varied skills and expertise, along with experience of  being involved in football and running football message boards. When we heard the TAMB faced closure, we contacted the old team with a detailed plan which involved financing and running the board. After speaking to the old team on a number of occasions they have allowed us to put our plan into action. While speaking to them and going on their experience and that of those before them, we have elected to keep our identity private, however rest assured we have the best intentions for the board and those on it. Our Plans. Our plan will involve a number of stages which we hope will not only keep the board going but help improve and rejuvenate it. Our first step will be to do a bit of a clean-up of the board. This will involve some downtime for a few hours where posting will be disabled. We plan to do this early next week, a full notice will be posted on the board then. Once that is completed we will be upgrading the current board platform, both behind the scenes and hopefully aesthetically too. There will be an ongoing process of board improvements which we hope you, the user will help us with, so you have a board you will enjoy We thank the old board team for all their hard work, dedication and their help during this handover and hope you will all help support our plans going forward.
MacGregor Croatia

Zagreb as a base before Slovenia

12 hours ago, bonzo said:

I went on dajans trip from zagreb to the Highlands. One of the best days out I have had on an away trip. 

Thank you, mate ...  It was an unforgettable day ... :wub::)

video:
ŠKOTI u ZAGORJU
Mreža TV (about Scots in Zagorje)

pictures (from FB):
Tour in Zagorje (first chapter)
Tour in Zagorje (second chapter)
Tour in Zagorje (third chapter)

Edited by MacGregor Croatia

Had the pleasure of meeting MacGregor in 2012 for the Slovenia friendly.

We had booked a one way bus after the game to Zagreb (after initially flying in tae Trieste)

Still tae this day one a the best nights a have had. Nae issues with the transfer, then directly tae the Supporters club after party.

A remember saying tae the big yin that we would go check in and come back...we were encouraged tae sack that idea and get drinking 

Great food and drink and the friendliest folk a have met in long time. Had the privilege of seeing the Supporters club. Decked oot was memorabilia. Genuinely could nae buy a beer.

When the night ended oor group was given t-shirts, tankards and anything else they could find. I only had a replica shirt tae offer and even that was initially declined, although they did like the dodgy SSC bag !!? A great nation and very very proud of their history.

Around aboot 5 in the morning (still had nae checked in tae oor hotel...flight was at 9!?) a happened tae mention the music in the taxi. Immediately MacGregor gets on the phone, ten minutes later we're aw ootside a record shop when a very tired lad appears, opens the shop and gives us a load a CD's!!!!!

Looking forward tae going back tae Zagreb in October 

On 12. 07. 2017. at 0:24 PM, Tartan_Don said:

Had the pleasure of meeting MacGregor in 2012 for the Slovenia friendly.

We had booked a one way bus after the game to Zagreb (after initially flying in tae Trieste)

Still tae this day one a the best nights a have had. Nae issues with the transfer, then directly tae the Supporters club after party.

A remember saying tae the big yin that we would go check in and come back...we were encouraged tae sack that idea and get drinking 

Great food and drink and the friendliest folk a have met in long time. Had the privilege of seeing the Supporters club. Decked oot was memorabilia. Genuinely could nae buy a beer.

When the night ended oor group was given t-shirts, tankards and anything else they could find. I only had a replica shirt tae offer and even that was initially declined, although they did like the dodgy SSC bag !!? A great nation and very very proud of their history.

Around aboot 5 in the morning (still had nae checked in tae oor hotel...flight was at 9!?) a happened tae mention the music in the taxi. Immediately MacGregor gets on the phone, ten minutes later we're aw ootside a record shop when a very tired lad appears, opens the shop and gives us a load a CD's!!!!!

Looking forward tae going back tae Zagreb in October 

Thank you, mate .... is this you ? ... :)

424101_285005814906334_755770596_n.jpg?o

424316_281771771896405_1191887503_n.jpg?

2 hours ago, MacGregor Croatia said:

Do you come in Zagreb in October ?

I'm not sure yet,but if we do we will catch up :beer2:

11 hours ago, CraigfaeRothes said:

Is there still space on the busses?

Yes, There are more available seats in bus 3 ..... please, send request to e-mail macgregor@net.hr

Thanks

On 29/03/2017 at 5:48 PM, MacGregor Croatia said:

For those to whom Zagreb will be base before the game in Slovenia, we would like to organize buses from Zagreb to the place where the game will be played (Maribor or Ljubljana)
The night before the game we would like to throw the great "Tartan Army party".
The special guest wil be our friend Ted Christopher.

We are going to organize ruffle to raise the fund for "Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal"

Contact for bus reservations please send to:

macgregor@net.hr

Email sent for 4 seats 

10 hours ago, CraigfaeRothes said:

Email sent for 4 seats 

10 hours ago, CraigfaeRothes said:

Email sent for 4 seats 

I confirm  ... bookings registered ... ;)

For now:
Bus 1 - 40
Bus 2 - 40
Bus 3 - 45

Soon Bus 4 ... :)

On 04/08/2017 at 9:00 AM, MacGregor Croatia said:

I confirm  ... bookings registered ... ;)

For now:
Bus 1 - 40
Bus 2 - 40
Bus 3 - 45

Soon Bus 4 ... :)

Bus 8?

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

What's the timings for these buses leaving before match and returning after match....I am looking at flight to Zagreb as an option for in and out visit due to work commitments ...cheers....

18 hours ago, DavyP said:

What's the timings for these buses leaving before match and returning after match....I am looking at flight to Zagreb as an option for in and out visit due to work commitments ...cheers....

check with MacGregor Croatia, but told this on booking bus... macgregor@net.hr

"We are planning start the bus by 11am, two hours drive to Ljubljana, and for return we will arrange that we will return immediately after the game or we will stay on a couple of drinks after the match"

On 06/09/2017 at 2:33 PM, Spicey said:

check with MacGregor Croatia, but told this on booking bus... macgregor@net.hr

"We are planning start the bus by 11am, two hours drive to Ljubljana, and for return we will arrange that we will return immediately after the game or we will stay on a couple of drinks after the match"

Cheers pal....I can get to Zagreb for 0850hrs so the buses are an option.....return flight 17 hours with stop overs though.....

On 9/3/2017 at 2:22 PM, shimmy63 said:

Hi dejan looking for 1 seat on bus for myself ! Travelling alone nothing booked yet but will be there

Please send e-mail to me .... macgregor@net.hr