Zagreb as a base before Slovenia - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Zagreb as a base before Slovenia

For those to whom Zagreb will be base before the game in Slovenia, we would like to organize buses from Zagreb to the place where the game will be played (Maribor or Ljubljana)
The night before the game we would like to throw the great "Tartan Army party".
The special guest wil be our friend Ted Christopher.

We are going to organize ruffle to raise the fund for "Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal"

Contact for bus reservations please send to:

macgregor@net.hr

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wheres the pies said:

Correct me if wrong but this guy has a wee bit of form in letting people down 

In what way?

I know people who went on their buses from Zagreb to the Koper game and as far as I'm aware, all went to plan

22 minutes ago, DeeRus said:

In what way?

I know people who went on their buses from Zagreb to the Koper game and as far as I'm aware, all went to plan

l remember on here few years back someone got him tickets for some game and he  did not turn up to pay for the tickets think it could have been squirrelhumper 

On 4/12/2017 at 9:29 AM, DeeRus said:

In what way?

Yes, I was on the buses. They were good and well run though the journey was longer than I'd anticipated so by the time I got back to Zagreb I was just ready for my bed. However, Dejan went to a lot of trouble organising party nights for both this and the game that was in Zagreb itself. I want to spend longer in Slovenia as I was only there for 2 nights last time we played them competitively otherwise this would be a reasonable option..depending on where the game is actually held.

On 12. 04. 2017. at 10:54 AM, wheres the pies said:

l remember on here few years back someone got him tickets for some game and he  did not turn up to pay for the tickets think it could have been squirrelhumper 

This is true but does not my fault ... the people who need tickets was the last time canceled and I could not pay from my pocket ... unfortunately

Btw, many required additional tickets for Koper (about 50) and I have managed to get them, bought them and Slovenia through my contacts and and all they got in the stadium.

Bus for Koper, Slovenia (29.02.2012.) Vol.1

Bus for Koper, Slovenia (29.02.2012.) Vol.2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 16. 06. 2017. at 8:47 AM, doonhameronthedon said:

Looking forward to this now the venue's confirmed. Been instructed that I will have to do some souvenir shopping so will need to drop some stuff back at the bus pre-game.

No problem, the driver will be on the bus all the time (or by arrangement) ... :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 17. 05. 2017. at 0:10 AM, MacGregor Croatia said:

We have 70 bus reservations for now .... :)

On 17. 05. 2017. at 0:10 AM, MacGregor Croatia said:

We have 70 bus reservations for now .... :)

For now:
Bus 1 - 40 (+ 7 TA CRO members) /
Bus 2 - 39 (+ 3 TA CRO members) /
Bus 3 - 20

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tartan Army Party in Zagreb:
Beside Ted Christopher, you will be entertained by the Croatian band "Yellow Submarine" who are performing the world's greatest r'n'r hits.

Yellow Submarine, well known band from Zagreb, will entertain you with their performances and interpretations of rock, blues and soul hits from the 70s and 80s.
From Elvis and the Rolling Stones to B.B. King, Clapton and the new names of pop-rock music, the Yellow Submarine will walk you through a short history of music from the late 20th century.
Excellent and temperamental sound with energetic rhythm will make you dance in front of the stage.

watch?v=-kwtapYphA819656924_1770910272925773_90158402444778

Edited by MacGregor Croatia

TA CRO organised very first party 28.12.2012. and next day buses to Koper (Slovenia) where was played friendly match game between Slovenia and Scotland.

One TV channel made a report from a party where, our friend Ted Christopher played for the first time in Croatia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hHnkVMWtn4

On 12/04/2017 at 7:33 AM, wheres the pies said:

Correct me if wrong but this guy has a wee bit of form in letting people down 

I went on dajans trip from zagreb to the Highlands. One of the best days out I have had on an away trip.