Centre Backs - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Centre Backs

Scout

Has anyone else noticed we played two left sided centre backs during the week ? I can't remember anyone ever doing that before still dont understand why Liam Lindsay wasn't in the squad or Murray Wallace.

Canada game was for trying new things out all we tried out was old players that have had a chance and not up too it

Cairney yes was new and Burke got a game played out of position and taking off at half time he's 19 ! That was it

I still think the squad is not as bad as the results just need a new management team and we need to pick the right players.

im still trying to understand Strachans interview after the game !

A B international or play a couple of games against some of the lower ranked teams in Europe 

agree Cairney was also played out of position 

players like :

keepers Bain Dundee - McLaughlin Burton - Archer Millwall 

Liam Lindsay - Murray Wallace - Liam cooper - Kevin Macdonald 

The Aberdeen guys - Cummings - Walker 

Bryan Bristol City - Boyd Burnley 

Liam Bridcutt is the Leeds captain and puts himself about the park has a nasty streak in him which you need he's on form and not in squad another who should be looked at

no doubt a lot more we can add.

Why Strahan didn't go back and speak with Hutton and didn't call in Phil Bardsley we will never know what do we do go into a game with no Right Backs in the squad crazy stuff 

I'd also have 4 of the younger boys along at a time not in the squad just training with the squad and getting the experience can only benefit them as its the future