Team for Slovenia - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Team for Slovenia

er yir macaroon

4 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I'd probably be happy with that, although it's hard on Tierney as when has he done this at any real competitive level? 

Hope the boy has a good game. Don't want him blamed for a manager that can't pick natural right backs. 

Really hoping it's not Fletcher or Martin up front as they're shite but Griffiths hasn't been playing so will be tough on him too. 

Strachan really is a useless chunt. 

So just to be clear... You're happy with Tierney at RB because there's no one else, but if it goes wrong its Strachan's fault for not picking the other options... And you're happy with Griffiths up front, except if it goes wrong and then its Strachan's fault.

I didn't care who got picked today, as nobody deserves a spot right now. The key thing to me is how Strachan has them playing. Anything less than a positive performance and a deserved victory and he has to go.

Edited by COLT NY

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the point of the Canada game with a very different team??? Surely given the long gap since last fixture, Canada match should have been the XI for tonight to at least give them some idea how to play together?

Then again our manager is Gord 

47 minutes ago, COLT NY said:

So just to be clear... You're happy with Tierney at RB because there's no one else, but if it goes wrong its Strachan's fault for not picking the other options... And you're happy with Griffiths up front, except if it goes wrong and then its Strachan's fault.

I didn't care who got picked today, as nobody deserves a spot right now. The key thing to me is how Strachan has them playing. Anything less than a positive performance and a deserved victory and he has to go.

47 minutes ago, COLT NY said:

It's simple. He's picked the right team from this squad but he picked the wrong squad in the first place. 

He should have at least one natural right back for a start.