Pedro Caixinha - Hired - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pedro Caixinha - Hired

48 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

But Motherwell are animals, it’s steven McLean’s fault, Ryan Bowman should be in jail and the compliance officer is part of a Timmy conspiracy to keep Rangers down.

Why are they changing managers?

He's not been sacked because of one game!

There was something likable about him.  Maybe because he was handsome and a poor manager.

He did have to gut that team which Warburton should have done after promotion.  The playes that left were not good enough but players who stayed were in the same bracket.

Mediocre career. Mediocre results.

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

He's not been sacked because of one game!

I know, but it seems that there were a lot of excuses made (including that statement), when in fact Rangers just didn’t have a very good manager.

To be fair, the posters on here like yourself  were pretty honest about that.

Choose life, choose caravans, choose a barking dog. Choose standing in a hedge shouting at fans. Choose losing 5-1 at home to Celtic... overweight Mexicans. Choose saying "we are the people" in interviews. Choose life. I chose not to choose life, I chose The Rangers.

10 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

Choose life, choose caravans, choose a barking dog. Choose standing in a hedge shouting at fans. Choose losing 5-1 at home to Celtic... overweight Mexicans. Choose saying "we are the people" in interviews. Choose life. I chose not to choose life, I chose The Rangers.

You don't choose The Rangers... The Rangers choose you

59 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Who’s next?

Big Eck? Be some dirty orange hun without a doubt after the last two selected have gone tits up. 

Eck and Billy Davies getting touted again. I'd rather just close the doors and start watching lacrosse than have Billy Davies. He's an utter fruitloop that talks about himself in the third person. 

And Eck would be dull. So he's probably going to be appointed tomorrow. 

57 minutes ago, DonnyTJS said:

People say that natural talent always skips a generation, but that's just bollocks - look at the musical genius that is Sean Ono Lennon. Everything points to Darren 'oh no!' Ferguson. For fcuk's sake, take him ...

You his agent or something?! ;)

20 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

But Motherwell are animals, it’s steven McLean’s fault, Ryan Bowman should be in jail and the compliance officer is part of a Timmy conspiracy to keep Rangers down.

Why are they changing managers?

I watched most of the 2nd half at my grans of the game, great second goal. My Gran was going on about you being hackers again though. She's got it stuck in her head.