Scotland v England Tickets - Page 8 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v England Tickets

GaryWood34

Just now, Tartan Queen said:

It must be me!! I always do request standard oh well done now. Shouldn't try to do things quickly when at work!!

As you say, if you're ordering for you and the kids then it's probably worth the extra few quid for piece of mind anyway.

I'm a cheap fecker though :P

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

As you say, if you're ordering for you and the kids then it's probably worth the extra few quid for piece of mind anyway.

I'm a cheap fecker though :P

I never choose Special Delivery!! I'm all for saving a few quid :). Although pay a fortune on a away games to get there in the shortest possible time normally. Kinda defeats the purpose!!

2 minutes ago, Tartan Queen said:

I never choose Special Delivery!! I'm all for saving a few quid :). Although pay a fortune on a away games to get there in the shortest possible time normally. Kinda defeats the purpose!!

Every away game without fail, I take the collection option and then regret it when I get there and have to try and find the pick up point.

Missed most of the big party in the square in Dortmund due to it, but will probably still do the same in Lithuania :lol:

35 minutes ago, jamboman said:

Anyone think regular SSC members will get the option for a 2nd ticket?

I think so. Dont think G2 - G8 have went on sale yet.

Edit: Ah misread the question. Yeah dont think that will happen as any public sale is scheduled to happen the day after the season ticket holder  sale. 

Edited by Donaldo87

2 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Every away game without fail, I take the collection option and then regret it when I get there and have to try and find the pick up point.

Missed most of the big party in the square in Dortmund due to it, but will probably still do the same in Lithuania :lol:

We were selected for pick up in Bratislava and we couldn't find the hotel, we kept walking right past both ends of the road!!! I have got no sense of direction. Kids were not amused lol

Ha ha, it was a great party too

10 minutes ago, kmcca5 said:

Hello,

Have folk had an email about the scheduled dates for season ticket holders getting access to tickets and then general sale?

Yeah it was in an email on 11th April. 

Members guaranteed until 12pm Thursday 4th May

Subject to availability members will be able to buy two additional tickets from 12pm Friday 5th May until 12pm Monday 8th May

Public sale if any left 12pm Tuesday 9th May

Genuine question, i am a travel club member and therefore want to order my tickets before Thursdays cut-off.

I had a quick look online and there no seats in the South Upper.  Is that because these haven't been released or have they been sold out? Do you think they will be released before Thursday?  Seems a bit unfair if you pay for a membership and then can't get to sit in the best seats in the house (in my opinion).

10 hours ago, bh1877 said:

Genuine question, i am a travel club member and therefore want to order my tickets before Thursdays cut-off.

I had a quick look online and there no seats in the South Upper.  Is that because these haven't been released or have they been sold out? Do you think they will be released before Thursday?  Seems a bit unfair if you pay for a membership and then can't get to sit in the best seats in the house (in my opinion).

Yup, I wanted south upper too. Logged on the day tickets went on sale but no option for south upper. I wanted those seats as my wee boy gets the best view from there but as you say we didn't get that option. No right at all. 

I just signed up and bought a ticket for the East Stand.

Given that I'm in New Zealand, it gave me no other option but collect in person, including the membership and t-shirt!  I could've supplied a delivery address in Scotland but no option given for that either.

Anyone got experience of picking up on the day at Hampden?  I know it says get there early, but obviously a bit annoying when you're trying to have a pint with people who already have their tickets in hand.  If I get there at 4:30pm for example, am I likely to be stuck in a massive queue, or am I more likely to be in a small minority picking up tickets on the day?

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Steve-O said:

I just signed up and bought a ticket for the East Stand.

Given that I'm in New Zealand, it gave me no other option but collect in person, including the membership and t-shirt!  I could've supplied a delivery address in Scotland but no option given for that either.

Anyone got experience of picking up on the day at Hampden?  I know it says get there early, but obviously a bit annoying when you're trying to have a pint with people who already have their tickets in hand.  If I get there at 4:30pm for example, am I likely to be stuck in a massive queue, or am I more likely to be in a small minority picking up tickets on the day?

Cheers.

usually its fairly busy when I pass it half an hour before KO but with this game being a sell out it will be quieter if they are just handing out tickets rather than selling them.