Scotland v England Tickets - Page 7 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v England Tickets

GaryWood34

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought mine this morning - not many left by the looks of things, glad I didn't wait any longer.  The whole West and North Stands are gone, just one or two sections of the East left.  No danger of a public sale and won't be many extra for season tickets either.

4 hours ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

Still some sections of the ground where tickets haven't been released yet, big chunk of the East and South upper I think .

They've just opened up G1.

No more have been opened up in West so I think its safe to say it's sold out bearing in mind that's where England fans are.

On 2/27/2017 at 9:02 PM, scottincarlisle said:

ST holders might get the chance to buy an extra ticket, but I doubt it as England will be getting a large allocation in return for the extra tickets we got for Wembley.

On 4/24/2017 at 9:59 PM, scottincarlisle said:

Not got ours yet either.

Got mine yesterday :) Have you got yours yet?

Getting the letter box fixed tomorrow :):)

On 26/04/2017 at 3:54 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

They've just opened up G1.

No more have been opened up in West so I think its safe to say it's sold out bearing in mind that's where England fans are.

Noticed you can't get on to the  on line ticket site through the SSC page .Maybe that's the last for members well for now anyway or am I doing something wrong .?

Just bought ours this morning (2 adults, 2 kids), not many left by the look of it. Bought for East Stand Section F5 Row G. Can't see there being a public sale. Not giving option for Standard Post either only Special Delivery option. Did click the box to change delivery status but only Special Delivery available so another £7.50 on top of the ticket prices.

1 minute ago, Tartan Queen said:

Just bought ours this morning (2 adults, 2 kids), not many left by the look of it. Bought for East Stand Section F5 Row G. Can't see there being a public sale. Not giving option for Standard Post either only Special Delivery option. Did click the box to change delivery status but only Special Delivery available so another £7.50 on top of the ticket prices.

I got standard post. Did you change it in the section above the names of those buying the tickets?

16 hours ago, Doric said:

Noticed you can't get on to the  on line ticket site through the SSC page .Maybe that's the last for members well for now anyway or am I doing something wrong .?

Did you get your tickets? I have just ordered ours through the SSC page

4 minutes ago, Tartan Queen said:

2 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

I got standard post. Did you change it in the section above the names of those buying the tickets?

Aye just checked there and it still gives you the option for standard

1 minute ago, Reevesy said:

Yeah although the drop down box "moved" (for want of a better word!!!) the only option was Special Delivery. Bought now as the kids would never speak to me again if I didn't get them lol.

15 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Aye just checked there and it still gives you the option for standard

It must be me!! I always do request standard oh well done now. Shouldn't try to do things quickly when at work!!