Midweek fitba - Page 30 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Midweek fitba

8 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Good to hear the huns singing "We hate Catholics, Roman Catholics" song from Trainspotting II last night.

Thick bastards probably don't even realise that scene was mocking the bigoted cretins. Train home to Glasgow was brutal.

I wonder how many of them had to change their pin numbers after that movie :lol:

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Ormond said:

Saints total dominance being rewarded. Shaughnessy. :ok:

total dominance :lol:

there was a 10 minute spell towards the end of the first half where you looked good and Hamilton had 2 or 3 very good saves and Easton I think hit the bar.

Apart from that it was absolute guff served up from both teams.

Just now, hannibal smith said:

total dominance :lol:

there was a 10 minute spell towards the end of the first half where you looked good and Hamilton had 2 or 3 very good saves and Easton I think hit the bar.

Apart from that it was absolute guff served up from both teams.

Funny, that's not what your fellow Jambos were telling me who were at the game. Them and basically every single report on it also. Take off your maroon specs son?

5 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Kidding aside, is it just me that thinks there's something seriously wrong about announcing 1 post split fixture, 1st v 3rd/4th.

Gotta get all those travel arrangements from Ireland sorted well in advance...

52 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Funny, that's not what your fellow Jambos were telling me who were at the game. Them and basically every single report on it also. Take off your maroon specs son?

Maroon specs? I didn't say we deserved anything from the game, we were brutal, I don't think we even got a shot on target.

Saints were good for a spell in the first half but apart from that it was hoofball all round. 

You would better stick to the shitey rounders son!

3 minutes ago, hannibal smith said:

Maroon specs? I didn't say we deserved anything from the game, we were brutal, I don't think we even got a shot on target.

Saints were good for a spell in the first half but apart from that it was hoofball all round. 

You would better stick to the shitey rounders son!

So, you never got a shot on target, we rattled the woodwork twice, scored and generally had you lot on the backfoot(as we always do against Hearts). Yep, dominated the game. 

I'm watching the rounders just now. We're down 1 run in the first inning. :mad:

5 minutes ago, Ormond said:

So, you never got a shot on target, we rattled the woodwork twice, scored and generally had you lot on the backfoot(as we always do against Hearts). Yep, dominated the game. 

I'm watching the rounders just now. We're down 1 run in the first inning. :mad:

Hearts had more possession and as many shots on goal as Saints,  aye we were totally dominated. 

Dont let the cathro and Levein haters in the hearts support and media fool you, 

Hope the Cubs get pumped ?

1 minute ago, hannibal smith said:

Hearts had more possession and as many shots on goal as Saints,  aye we were totally dominated. 

Aye right Craig Brown. :lol:

Two can play at that game. We had equal shots at 11 a piece, 5 on target to us, 1 to you. We also had 7 corners to your measly 1. Posession stats are just about equal. I could play passy back with the keeper all day. Disnae mean I'm doing bugger all with it. You lot were dominated and you'd think you would know by now in Perth.

Now, as our bitch you can settle down. Don't get carried away because the fermers put the baws through you lot once again. :D

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

Aye right Craig Brown. :lol:

Two can play at that game. We had equal shots at 11 a piece, 5 on target to us, 1 to you. We also had 7 corners to your measly 1. Posession stats are just about equal. I could play passy back with the keeper all day. Disnae mean I'm doing bugger all with it. You lot were dominated and you'd think you would know by now in Perth.

Now, as our bitch you can settle down. Don't get carried away because the fermers put the baws through you lot once again. :D

You call me Craig brown and then you quote corners ?

All your shots on target including the ones off the woodwork apart from the goal were in the 10 minute spell where I have already conceded you were pretty good.

we don't play passy back to our keeper as he is fecking brutal and can't kick the ball yet somehow gets into the scotland squad. 

If you were at the game you would concede it was fecking brutal, so many basic mistakes from both sides, players failing to control the ball and far to many supposed passes ending up in the stands. 

We will get you lot next time ?

1 minute ago, hannibal smith said:

All your shots on target including the ones off the woodwork apart from the goal were in the 10 minute spell where I have already conceded you were pretty good.

we don't play passy back to our keeper as he is fecking brutal and can't kick the ball yet somehow gets into the scotland squad. 

If you were at the game you would concede it was fecking brutal, so many basic mistakes from both sides, players failing to control the ball and far to many supposed passes ending up in the stands. 

We will get you lot next time ?

I'm going to make you my Wife's bitch when her and I are over for the Lithuania game. Us farmers are sick of pumping you lot. She'll find it an honour to take a turn at dominating you. :moon:

14 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I'm going to make you my Wife's bitch when her and I are over for the Lithuania game. Us farmers are sick of pumping you lot. She'll find it an honour to take a turn at dominating you. :moon:

I was undecided about going to Lithuania again although getting to meet the woman who has to put up with you on a daily basis does have its appeal. 

She either has the patience of a saint or is as much of a muppet as you are ?

Just now, hannibal smith said:

I was undecided about going to Lithuania again although getting to meet the woman who has to put up with you on a daily basis does have its appeal. 

She either has the patience of a saint or is as much of a muppet as you are ?

After meeting yours last year, you're clearly punching above your weight. :P

21 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I seen it on that Kerrydale Meltdown twitter which has some comedy gold on it.  Seen another one this morning about that Paul Larkin roaster who is trying to crowdfund £15K so he can make a film that proves Rangers are a new club!  He's quantafied that by assuring potential "investors" that he won't be taking a fee!  The scary thing is he'll probably get it!

You're joking.  Where can I donate? 

15 hours ago, hannibal smith said:

Oooft.   :lol:    Nae coming back from that.    Unless Alex Totten gets a mention.   He precedes Brown when it comes to winning by corners.  

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

quite an important game on last night

Dundee United beat Morton 2-1 in the first leg of the playoff. 

Morton could have had them buried by half time by all accounts. 

I don't think away goals are used in these games, so the tie is very much still alive.

Edited by Reevesy