Midweek fitba - Page 27 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Midweek fitba

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

yep

Aye we weren't great tonight and would say accies had the better chances to win.

We might have one that went over the line that wasn't given but was at the opposite end. 

Disappointed not to get a late winner when against 10 men after an amusing red card :lol:

Kevin Clancy is a donkey of a ref 

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

We had a great chance to be even closer if it wasn't for those two twats fighting last week.

Aye, let the team down big time there.

Rangers v St Johnstone post split should be tasty. 

3 minutes ago, Donaldo87 said:

Disappointed not to get a late winner when against 10 men after an amusing red card :lol:

Kevin Clancy is a donkey of a ref 

I had said the booking of Pearson (for kicking the ball away in frustration as Motherwell broke 3 on 3 and he blew for HT dead on 45 minutes) at half time summed up his 1st half, but a red card for an offence nobody in the ground saw probably summed up his night.

So fussy, which did suit accies who were happy to break up the game and bore us all to tears, and some real clangers like the one that lead to Canning getting spoken to.

4 minutes ago, GRBear said:

Aye, let the team down big time there.

Rangers v St Johnstone post split should be tasty. 

I predict a 2-1 win for Rangers courtesy of a penalty that nobody outwith the Old-Firm would ever get.

2 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

We played a 17 year old forward. It wasn't his debut. He had that when he was 16. 

Shooty in, during the party surely?   How many touches did he get?

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

Line up the Jambos who took the bet earlier in the season! :)

I'd like the money donated to my charity of choice. Send the money to letsgetneilrwrecked.com

Thank-you. :ok:

One more octogenarian death and neil_r is in bliss regardless.   Stick the dosh in an anonymous note to TASA ;)

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

I predict a 2-1 win for Rangers courtesy of a penalty that nobody outwith the Old-Firm would ever get.

Check the Celtic penalty v Thistle.    If he had the ball,  quite possibly. but the ball would have been won, however the ball was long gone and then the slight contact was made.  

Happy to be corrected by Cove Sheep, but for me, that's never a penalty.  

Was 90 seconds after Thistle equalised...  kinda tells you what the status quo should be.     We're not so cuddly any more and saved it.  

9 hours ago, wheres the pies said:

rangers are rank they will have to dig deep for next season they will have to spend a right few bob 

You mean do exactly the same sort of thing that got them into the shit in the first place ?

There's no going to be a feeding frenzy of thick as mince ex-players, spouting rubbish in the media about how the Rangers management team must be given XXX millions to spend to enable them to catch Celtic.

I can't wait until Walloper Smith appears in the Daily Record to give us all his sage financial advice.