Princess Leia - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Princess Leia

4 hours ago, Toepoke said:

One started on the Killie forum a couple of weeks back. Zsa Zsa Gabor and George Michael were among the selections :yikes3:

You mean people chose a 99 year old woman and a pop star probably better known for his copious hard drug abuse and hedonistic partying over the last 20 years as being likely to die?

Amazing stuff.

5 hours ago, neil r said:

You mean people chose a 99 year old woman and a pop star probably better known for his copious hard drug abuse and hedonistic partying over the last 20 years as being likely to die?

Amazing stuff.

Certainly the first death was no surprise but the fact they happened within a matter of days of posting. It's not that long a thread either...

http://www.killiefc.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1767-celebrity-deaths-2017/

20 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

She was really lovely in her prime

Image result for debbie reynolds films

Aye lovely if you like giant monkey forearms. And I am assuming that is a light shadow and not hair on it.

I would not be surprised if we could see the aftermath of that picture if that hand had suddenly started to strangle her. It has that look about it.

9 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Aye lovely if you like giant monkey forearms. And I am assuming that is a light shadow and not hair on it.

I would not be surprised if we could see the aftermath of that picture if that hand had suddenly started to strangle her. It has that look about it.

shadow

Image result for debbie reynolds

Related image

11 hours ago, thplinth said:

I think it might be a naked Emu? The photo must have been taken before he fell off the roof.

On 28/12/2016 at 8:19 PM, macy37 said:

Gazza hopefully the man to kick off 2017. He's had a wee set to today so hopefully he'll kick on from this.

Whether you like the man or not, and I don't care for him, wishing someone dead is pathetic stuff. 

11 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Whether you like the man or not, and I don't care for him, wishing someone dead is pathetic stuff. 

Anyone on this board wishing people dead should be kicked off imo.  Doesnt matter who they are. Morons.  And if I insulted any who wish people dead on here then tough.

1 minute ago, Fermer said:

Anyone on this board wishing people dead should be kicked off imo.  Doesnt matter who they are. Morons.  And if I insulted any who wish people dead on here then tough.

Where in the rules does it say they should be kicked off then?